Students enrolled at MUT taking courses at other universities

A full-time student studying at MUT may be permitted to cross-register for a course at other recognizable university if all of the following conditions are met:

  • Required by MUT
  • Not offered at MUT during the semester at the end of which the student expects to graduate
  • Equivalent to the course that MUT offers
  • To seek the approval of the chairperson and the registrar to cross-register