Guidelines for Online Registration for the Academic year 2014-2015
Dear MUT Student,
Welcome back. In order to make your registration process as smooth as possible you are asked to abide by the following procedure.
Step 1: (Payments):
- Pass by the accounts office (A-G1 → A-G2) during registration period (September 22nd, 2014 – September 25th, 2014) and pay a sum of //LL 750,000// as a first payment on your tuition.
Step 2: (Remove Registration holds)
- Go to Registrar’s Office A-G9, to remove registration hold.
- Go to IEP Director Office A-101 if you were registered in any Remedial English course during the previous semester, if not skip to next stage.
Step 3: (Registration)
- Go to the student computer lab located in Sheikh Zayed central library and register your course on SIS.
- Print out your course schedule from SIS
- Click Schedule button
- Click on “Print” and not “Print Schedule”
Step 4: (Confirmation)
- Hand in your printed schedule to registrar assistant (Ms. Dima) with your current telephone number written on it.
- If you do not register on SIS and hand in your printed schedule to registrar assistant you will not be considered as registered and late registration fees will apply.
- If your registration is not approved by your director, you might be requested to come to the university to modify your registration.
- If you forgot your password, it will be reset for free for first time only. Should you forget it again you will have to pay a fee of //LL10,000//.
- Should you require any help in choosing your courses do not hesitate to refer to your advisor.