Many of our employees are eligible for our outstanding benefits. Depending on their eligibility, our employees have access to:
- Medical plans:Retirement plan with matching contributions
- NSSF for non-academic staff
- Medical insurance plan with prominent firms in Lebanon for academic staff
Retirement plan with matching contributions
- Generous tuition assistance plan
- VacationsChildren’s Scholarship Plan
- Two weeks of vacation after one year for non-academic staff
- Custom plan for academic staff
Children’s Scholarship Plan
Eligibility for Benefits
The benefit programs of the Institute are immediately available to all employees who are appointed as full time academic or non-academic staff, with a minimum appointment period of three months, and who are paid by MUT.
Who is NOT eligible?
Ineligible titles include: Contractors, affiliates, part-time teaching or research assistants, and honorary lecturers.