Rules For Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Public Library
Rules of the library are to be followed by all users in the library. Library users are encouraged to familiarize themselves with them.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not allowed in any area of the library.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged poperty you leave unattended in the library.
- Conversation should be avoided in reading areas of the library.
- Cell phones must be turned off or silenced in the library.
- For assistance with library equipment ask the librarian or assistant on duty.
- PLEASE do not re-shelve library materials; leave them on the table or a designated area.
- Do not move furniture around; leave it as you found it.
- Please keep the library clean. Don’t throw garbage on the floor.
- Penalties will be imposed upon left and damaged items from the library.
- Headphones are not allowed in the library.